Superhero Clubhouse

Welcome to the Superhero Clubhouse, a Legion of Superheroes blog! The LoSH is a 31st century superhero group comprised of idealistic teenagers from across the galaxy! I'm Qulore Dox, the daughter of Brainiac 5, and I've decided to come back to the 21st century to explore the heroic deeds of the Legion and other superheroes in order to one day join the Legion myself. Feel free to look around and leave a comment or two!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

technical difficulties

After two days of working on Part 2 of the Sun Eaters post I was prepared to publish the result this evening. However, after half of my work was erased by blogger I decided that I would finish the post on Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience, but other projects need my attention. In the meantime here's a bit of Legion trivia for you:

Who killed Reflecto? (hint, there's more than one answer!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Sorry about you losing your post. Look forward to it soon.

Reflecto wasn't really killed, unless you consider it to be Superboy?

What is your answer.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Reflecto first appeared on the cover of Adventure Comics #354 ("The Adult Legionnaires") as a statue in the Hall of Monuments. On his plaque it tells us he was killed in a duel with the molecule master.

He also appeared while the Legion was fighting Grimbor. It turned out that he was Superboy (with Ultra Boy's memories), but in a sense "Reflecto" was killed by Grimbor - which is when it was revealed the he was SBoy in disguise.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home